Programs to Educate All Cyclists (PEAC) empowers individuals with disabilities through cycling, active transportation, and self-advocacy education.
We believe that biking and alternative modes of transportation play a critical role in increasing community access, fostering social involvement & self-esteem, and promoting healthy lifestyles among individuals with disabilities. We know that everyone can ride.
- The uniqueness of every student.
- The goals and dreams of individuals with disabilities.
- Working with students to break barriers and achieve milestones.
- The role cycling and transit play in allowing individuals to access their communities.
- Providing families and friends the opportunity to ride together.
- Quality instruction and a commitment to adapting and creating inclusive environments where all individuals can achieve and have fun.
- Our enthusiastic, student-centered staff that is committed to making a difference.
- Maintaining a high quality fleet of equipment that meets the needs of our diverse group of students.
- Integrated recreation.
- Creating sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships within our community.
- The role of active transportation in creating a better environment, healthier people & economies, and promoting personal independence.
- Empowering students to find their voice and stand up for themselves and others.
- Going above and beyond.
- The importance of diversity and integration of people of all abilities in our communities.